Ariks Murder Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party In The Living Room/ Kitchen

+6
Josh Stewart
Lacey Chabert
Nicolas Cage
Hayden Panettiere
T-Baby
Shawn Sipos
10 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Party In The Living Room/ Kitchen - Page 9 Empty Re: Party In The Living Room/ Kitchen

Post by Lacey Chabert Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:41 am

Well I'm glad you are back Smile
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Party In The Living Room/ Kitchen - Page 9 Empty Re: Party In The Living Room/ Kitchen

Post by Lindsay Lohan Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:46 am

Megan, you fugly slut, who the hell invited you in here? Did you get a ride here by hitching with your busted ass thumb? Perhaps you had to blow some nasty old man for a lift because no producer in the hollywood hills wants you and your Diva ass.

BTW Jennifer's Body - aka your body has nothing on this flawless freckled skin

*shakes ass, the cellulite jiggling everywhere*

eat it, slut.

Lacey, you look so hawt right. I <3 you and your wolf monkey
Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Fox Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:22 am

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CRACKED UP WHORE HEAD!.....Tell me Lindsay why was it that you were so scared to be in Jail? were you scared someone would stick a broom up you're nasty crab infested vagina?
Megan Fox
Megan Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsay Lohan Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:47 am

Bitch, please! I ain't scared of nothing, you fucking trashbag piece of shit! Why wouldn't I wanna be in jail? Oh, I don't fucking know, mayybe because it's fucking jail and it fucking sucks. Maybe you like not having access to makeup and nice clothes, I can tell by how you look now that must be true.

I bet you'd like a broom up your ass because it's so loose it needs something to work as a plug since it's stretched wide open from countless poundings by casting directors in your attempt to get more roles!

...wanna makeout now?
Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Stewart Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi ladies.
Josh Stewart
Josh Stewart

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsay Lohan Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Hey, Josh! How's Dark Knight Rising going?

Also, saw you in the collector, and i just wanna say, you can mess with my boobie-traps anytime.

*flashes deflated sagbags*

The movie may have sucked, but so don't I.

*licks lips provocatively, showing off her brown, rotting crack-runined teeth*
Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Will someone cremate this chick in the fire. I swear
Quinton
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsay Lohan Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Baby I'm on fire just looking at you.

*Stumbles drunk into a chair, sitting down*

Damn. Hmmm...

Oh Rampy...

*Pulls a Sharon Stone from Basic Instinct, flashing her Bozo the clown bush and what looks like...a bunch of sardines? ew.*
Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Get the fuck away from me lady!!!!!
Quinton

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsay Lohan Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:48 pm

You know you want this sweet taco boufet, there's plenty for everyone. Don't make me break out thumbpkin.
Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Lindsay Lohan wrote:You know you want this sweet taco boufet, there's plenty for everyone. Don't make me break out thumbpkin.

Bitch I wouldnt touch you with a Ten Foot Pole. Go masturbate of something you cunt ugly skank crackwhore!!!
Quinton

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsay Lohan Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Oh, I see how it be! It's cause I'm white and not made of greasey fried chicken so you won't eat this. Well you mr. grape soda can go fuck yourself!
Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Ok bitch that's puching the line. YOU NEVER NEVER EVER SAY RACIST SHIT LIKE THAT!!!!!
Quinton

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsay Lohan Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:05 pm

I'm fucking Lindsay fucking Lohan, queen of the redhead elites and I do and say whatever the fuck I fucking what, you fucking z-lister wannabe Mike Tyson motherfucker so you know what? Do me a favor and sit down and get the fuck outta my face unless you're deepthroating me, bitch!
Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:11 pm

*gets in Lindsey's face*

YOU FUCKING CALL ME A Z-LIST BITCH!!!!! I'M A FUCKING UFC AND PRIDE CHAMPION!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE, B-LIST MOVIES AND UGLY DYKES!!!!! ILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP!!!!
Quinton

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsay Lohan Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:24 pm

You wanna fuck my shit up? Okay, well here's my ass, fuck it bitch!

B-grade movies?! The Parent Trap, Mean Girls, Herbie, etc.

I am a fucking fucking fucking star and nobody knows who the fuck fuck fuck you fucking are!

UFC? What does that stand for? Uncircumsized Fucking Cocksucker? Cause thats all you are!

Now eat my thornberry bush or get the fuck out!!
Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:31 pm

*Punches Lindsey hard in the mouth*

DONT EVER FUCKING DISRESPECT ME DUMBASS CUNT!!!! ILL PULL YOUR HEART OUT!!!!
Quinton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9