Ariks Murder Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party In The Living Room/ Kitchen

+6
Josh Stewart
Lacey Chabert
Nicolas Cage
Hayden Panettiere
T-Baby
Shawn Sipos
10 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Party In The Living Room/ Kitchen - Page 5 Empty Re: Party In The Living Room/ Kitchen

Post by Lacey Chabert Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:22 am

Whispers to Megan I loved her hair in Scream 4, and she is a sweet girl Smile
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Party In The Living Room/ Kitchen - Page 5 Empty Re: Party In The Living Room/ Kitchen

Post by Shia Labeouf Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:23 am

I want to fuck you all. Except you Nick Cage.
Shia Labeouf
Shia Labeouf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:25 am

Lmao Shia <3

Hayden is going to be sad that she missed you coming online.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Shia Labeouf Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:26 am

Theres enough D for her
Shia Labeouf
Shia Labeouf

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Fox Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:27 am

see's Shia oh my god I am on Punk'd Shocked Ashton get the fuck out her you too Brian trying to catch me cheating again! I told you I didn't fuck Shia in my make up room.
Megan Fox
Megan Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:28 am

At least we know you didn't hurt that cute face of yours battling Megatron <3
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Fox Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:33 am

Pulls out her Phone to call her Manager Sharon listen up you two face cunt! Brian has with out my knowledge signed me up for Punk'd! begins to cry Sad I want to phone a lawyer because, I was caught off Guard and I need to stay in the news now that Lindsay has her shit together again!
Megan Fox
Megan Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 am

Don't cry Megan Sad Girl, you could find a man better than Brian Austin Green anyways.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Shia Labeouf Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 am

No comment..
Shia Labeouf
Shia Labeouf

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Sipos Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:39 am

There is no paparazzi around hinse the reason you are at a secret party in the hoods. lol
Shawn Sipos
Shawn Sipos
Admin

https://ariksmurdergame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:39 am

I hope it wasn't something I said Shia lol
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Fox Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:40 am

Lacey Chabert wrote:Don't cry Megan Sad Girl, you could find a man better than Brian Austin Green anyways.
I know girl but it is soo competitive in todays world. you have no clue how hard it is too be sexy 24/7 i have to walk to the Grocery store and show my tits or I don't make the cover. where as lindsay can just fall over drunk on sunday and make the cover of us weekly by monday.. it is soo hard to be Hott!
Megan Fox
Megan Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:46 am

Girl, I know. Lindsey is such a wreck now because nobody cared for her anymore after she was in Mean Girls.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Fox Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:48 am

listens to Lacey console her you really think so? I did hear she dyes her pubes to match her white as crack hair now..... Also Shawn where the fuck did it say I was at a party in the woods?
Megan Fox
Megan Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Stewart Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:53 am

i have to walk to the Grocery store and show my tits or I don't make the cover.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! lol!
Josh Stewart
Josh Stewart

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:03 am

Yeah I really do think so. Everyone loved Lindsey as a child and as a teenager when she was in Freaky Friday and Mean Girls. After Mean Girls though, she hasn't done anything except get arrested every 5 seconds (exaggeration but it's true lol).
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Fox Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:08 am

Did i tell you I saw her last week on Melrose? yeah I was walking and all of a sudden that Hilton girl comes walking out of a store in hand cuffs. Supposedly Lindsay was going to by some Bubble gum from her. yes she has sunken as low as to buy Crack from a chick who called her a Fire crotch. Anyways Paris was wearing a wire and Lindsay saw so she bolted Paris grab her hair and a Fight broke out not Paris is in jail and Lindsay is back on house arrest.
Megan Fox
Megan Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:14 am

Oh wow, that would have been interesting to see.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Sipos Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:14 am

I said it somewhere. Just maybe not on this forum. lol
Shawn Sipos
Shawn Sipos
Admin

https://ariksmurdergame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Fox Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:19 am

Okay Well and I air quote Shawn, The Paparazzi are like Santa Claus they watch you while you sleep, shit, wash your hair with expensive shampoo and recycle. because that whole go green movement is all the rage now. my manager is always on my ass about how much ink I use when I get a New Tat.
Megan Fox
Megan Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:23 am

lmao @ The Paparazzi being like Santa Claus.

I know the feeling, they are always going "OMG Lacey? When are you going to do another Wild Thonberries movie?"

I'm 29, I still can't play Eliza Thornberry at this age Razz
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Fox Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:33 am

oh god Lacey that sucks, you need to do a serious role. maybe a 1800 hundreds peice..
Megan Fox
Megan Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:49 am

Yeah I think I do as well. I wish they hadn't killed me off in Black Christmas, then I could have done a sequel <3
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Megan Fox Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:55 am

ewe no honey horror movie remakes never get sequels because they suck. lol!
Megan Fox
Megan Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:00 am

The only horror movie remakes with sequels is Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre I think Razz

It'd be a whole lot better than all the voice acting I've been doing lately Smile
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next