Ariks Murder Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you don't mind my asking

3 posters

Go down

If you don't mind my asking Empty If you don't mind my asking

Post by Nicolas Cage Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:32 pm

Is this area like a place for Confessionals or something?
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage

Back to top Go down

If you don't mind my asking Empty Re: If you don't mind my asking

Post by Nicolas Cage Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:40 pm

Oh shit! Never mind. Anyway, before the game started, I remember you mentioning that the killer has access to every area in the game, meaning that the killer could be in the very room I am in right now. Laughing

The others in the Downstairs area, last I checked anyway, was Megan, Josh, Shia, and T-Baby. That means the one of those four should be the killer unless there was something I missed.

I guess now's a time to take a risky move to see what Rampage is up to. That way, if one of the other four are also in the new area, I will know who the killer is on the first try.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Sipos Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Yes the killer has access to all areas except for these personal areas which are like confessionals Smile
Shawn Sipos
Shawn Sipos
Admin

https://ariksmurdergame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Cage Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 am

Okay, so now I can narrow the possibility of killers down to 3 (Megan, Josh, and Shia). Because T-Baby is no longer in the same area as I, that eliminates him as a possibility for who the killer is. Apparently, I'm supposed to be Megan's butler, so if she were the killer, then would it be smart or incredibly stupid for her to kill me off right now? I don't know, but that doesn't make her any less dangerous until either me or her leave to go to an area separate each other and it were to turn out that we don't have access to each other's, um, what do you call it? Actually, I may not be using the right sentence, true? I guess what I had meant to say is that if me and Megan were to find out that we couldn't see our names on the same room, then I can ease my doubts about her. Even though that would also mean watch the hell out for Shia and Josh, that would also mean I am one step closer to figuring out who this weirdo is.

In real life yesterday, I didn't have a whole lot of time to figure out what was going on because there was a lot I had to do in so little time. I'm glad nobody took advantage of that forced absense this time around. Meanwhile, I can't help but think that someone had already gotten killed. That might just be my imagination, though.

The Internet isn't doing very well with me this morning. It's just one of those days where the Wi-Fi decides that it doesn't want to work with me. I tell ya, cable can be such a douchebag sometimes.

Last edited by Nicolas Cage on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to add some more stuff into my Area.)
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Cage Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:41 pm

So I go to the lake, and all of a sudden, my plan was foiled. I had hoped to find out the killer at the lake so I could find out which of Megan, Shia, and Josh were the killer, but NNNOOOO. I now have all new people at the lake (Hayden, Lacey, LiLo, and Drew). Rampage went off into the woods, so he's definitely at risk here unless he is the killer. I want to get Drew or at least one of the girls to come with me to the woods to check to see if he's alive or dead, but I'm not going alone. No way in hell I'm doing that if Rampage has indeed already been killed or is the killer. I need to figure out something and I need to do it before I become a victim. Hopefully if I go elsewhere I can meet up with Megan, Josh, or Shia, but not alone.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Cage Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Oh snap! I completely forgot about T-Baby! What if he's with Rampage? Or worse, could one have killed the other? This is weird.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Cage Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:36 pm

So Shia has finally caught up with me at the lake. Cool, but why did the thread restart? I was looking forward to seeing how Shia would deal with a game of catch-up. Razz

Anyway, I am still set on my decision. If someone will go to the woods with me tomorrow, then I will be able to check up on T-Baby and Rampage, or, at least, I think so.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Cage Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:02 pm

Well, with Shia at the lake, talk has become a more common thing. Lindsey Lohan is still acting like a prostitute. Lacey has an act of striptease. Seems kind of... um, what does she call it again? Oh, yeah, fetch. Hayden and Lacey get along perfectly. Drew doesn't talk much.

By the way things look with my schedule in real life, I could very likely already be out of here within the next 3 days. If my stay in this game makes it to Sunday, I will be shocked. At this point, I may just leave the lake and head on over elsewhere.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:49 am

I moved around to keep from being killed, you moved around to find the killer.

You suspected Josh to be a killer early on though which is really impressive. You were a fun person to be around Nicolas Razz Although we didn't talk much.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum