Ariks Murder Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lacey's Fetch-O-Meter

Go down

Lacey's Fetch-O-Meter Empty Lacey's Fetch-O-Meter

Post by Lacey Chabert Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Basically round by round, I will try and update this. There are certain levels of the Fetch-O-Meter that the players in this game can qualify for: You have the highest, Super Fetch. The next highest, So Fetch. The "in the middle" level or as I like to call it, Fetch. The players I don't feel have met a standard yet (The honorable mentions) are the "Bubbling Under Fetch", named after of course the "Bubbling Over 100" Billboard charts of songs that haven't yet reached the top 100, so here we go: lol

Super Fetch:

Hayden: I have clicked with this girl from Day 1. Honestly, if I had my way right now I would definitely make sure the two of us were in the Finals together. Hayden has this really friendly personality and doesn't have this bitchy side to her like the other female players in the game do.

So Fetch:

LiLo: I'd say over the course of her few days in this game, I tend to have a liking towards her. Now, she is a very sexual person but overall everyone seems to like her. She's definitely in my top 4 of people I want to make it to the end with, however I feel that the whole "sexual" side makes her a bit one-sided and hard to talk to on a personal level, which is a huge difference when it comes to people like Hayden. That along with us not being tight from Day 1 are the only things keeping LiLo from achieving "Super Fetch" at this point.

Shia: The girls went nuts over this guy showing up like he was The Beatles arriving in America for the first time. I think thought they all scared Shia off, but overall he seems like a pretty relaxed guy but while I can click with Jimmers on the forum easily, we haven't made a good connection in this game.

Megan: Megan and LiLo are a complete match based off their personalities. Megan is more bitchy, whereas LiLo is more sexual. Megan is also another person I view as one-sided, although I do find most of her bitchiness to be rather entertaining and funny. I know that it's Nic and that's no surprise that he's acting like that.

Fetch:

Rampage: I haven't hardly gotten to speak to him at all. Rampage seems like he's going to be the guy who you will see start to have green skin kinda like this alien: alien RTF does a good job in mystery games of portraying angry people, but that at the same time makes him a bit hard to talk to.

Nicolas: Nicolas showed up for a while when was first conceived, however he disappeared into the sunset on his motorcycle. I found him to be one of my favorite out of the guys, but then he went AWOL, which hurt his chances of earning the "So Fetch" title.

Bubbling Under Fetch:

This will mostly feature the people I haven't talked to at all, so it needs no explanation:

Josh
Drew
T-Baby
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Lacey's Fetch-O-Meter Empty Re: Lacey's Fetch-O-Meter

Post by Lacey Chabert Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:57 am

New Fetch Update (I'm too lazy to analyze people but nothing has changed other than Drew's ranking).

Super Fetch:

Hayden

So Fetch:

LiLo

Shia

Megan

Drew

Fetch:

Rampage

Nicolas

Bubbling Under Fetch:

Josh

T-Baby

I have no idea where T-Baby went at all. I swear I thought someone had signed up as T-Pain when I first saw it haha.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum