Ariks Murder Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by Lacey Chabert Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Okay so here is my first official confessional of the game.

Right now I absolutely adore Hayden considering she is Tara. I made a pact the other night with her that I would not kill her if I was the killer. Honestly, I would love to see Me/her/Megan/Shia/LiLo in the F5 since we are the most active players in the game. However, if I have to become a killer, it's going to be a tough round especially when you are friends with most of these people.

T-Baby may be the first in my crosshairs because I know people are going to allow T-Baby to float through since she hasn't been on since God knows when and I am not going to allow myself to be outlasted by someone that isn't going to show up.

If somehow she does, then immediately that would probably put Rampage in my crosshairs because I have no problems with RTF at all, just Rampage seems a bit too angry, sometimes I feel like he's going to turn into the Hulk or something.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by Lacey Chabert Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:26 pm

LiLo has been flirting around with us girls as well as Shawn. While I don't swing that way, I don't really mind being hit on because as a naturally beautiful female, it happens. However, potentially things like that are dangerous because if you have girls that are able to flirt their way through the men and women, then whoever the killer may be won't come after them. LiLo is in my Top 4 of who I would love to see go far in this game other than myself, but at the same time it's scary to allow her to get far enough into the game.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Honestly, my gut leans on the killer being Shia/Jimmy because the other night when Shawn said he was PM'ing the killer, I saw Jimmy check his inbox at the same time which made me highly suspicious but I could most likely be wrong.

However, Shia is also in the Avengers so it's quite possible he was checking a PM from that game.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:37 pm

So now Mrs. Barrymore is in the Shed with us. Honestly it's great for me considering she's one of the few people that are currently on my "Bubbling Under Fetch" ranking. Knowing it's Haley, it's another person that is well liked and I don't think people would target, but also I want to get close to Drew in a game for once. I wouldn't place her higher than Hayden on my pact list if me and Drew made a great connection, because now I don't want to be that player that goes back on a deal like I've done in the past.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:20 pm

So now me, Hayden, and LiLo have dubbed the name Lidencey for our trio <333 For me, having LiLo thrown into the mix is pretty good considering our trio lost Megan, but what do we get in return? Someone who is just as cool and fun to be around as Megan. How I see it, the longer me and Hayden remain likable and LiLo stays in her drug-induced craziness, the further the two of us will make it.

Last edited by Lacey Chabert on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 pm

So far I still haven't gotten a chance to speak to Drew so I really hope we end up talking lately. I loved her in Scream and 50 First Dates though <3 She's such a beautiful woman. Anywho, apparently Shawn updated some stuff this morning/overnight that happened in another area. I had a gut feeling that maybe one of the players had gotten killed or maybe something super interesting happened over there that managed to make an episode write-up, I don't know.

If Shia is the killer, that's a pretty bittersweet situation. It's sweet because it's someone that I like and someone that likes me so I won't hopefully have to worry about dying. However, it's bitter because Shia likes EVERYONE meaning that it still puts my head on the guillotine as far as targets go. I'm still unsure as to whether it's one killer or a different killer each round so anything can happen.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:52 am

Yay! So now our threesome (Not the dirty kind) is a foursome since Drew is here. Honestly, within 5 minutes of showing up, she seems like a really cool and fun person and I have confidence that the 4 of us girls will be able to survive. Drew, congratulations on earning yourself a "So Fetch" rating on the Fetch-O-Meter. To earn the Super Fetch title, you have to be as close to me as Hayden is right now.

I swear if it wasn't for so many of these yummy guys, I would take a celibacy oath because sex is a huge no-no in horror movies and I would end up dying.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Nicolas is at the Lake with us now. For some reasons, I find it weird because he didn't really seem to click as well as the other girls did to us and I really hope he isn't the killer and he's trying to separate the girls because that would not be good at all.

I found it hilarious the minute Nicolas showed up, the girls all threw back on their clothes. Like don't get me wrong, I don't mind Nic's age at all. However, I am not some Katie Holmes type chick that goes around and flashes her boobs at the first old guy that stumbles into the area. If Nicolas wants to see them, he has to work for them. I mean though, I don't know why he wouldn't, I have the biggest cup size out here (Although LiLo might have me beat lol).
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Poor Megan, I feel she was the first to die since she hasn't been on in a while (excluding T-Baby because Matty left and never showed up). So immediately that would eliminate Hayden from the mix because I don't see why Tara would kill Nic considering they are BFF's.

I still do believe the killer is either Nicolas or Shia now. Nicolas coming into our place was super super fishy, Shia wasn't because the women were requesting him for a long time. Me being observant like I mentioned before, I saw Arik and Jimmy check their PM's on the Forum at the same time that he was announcing the killer. However... He could have PM'ed the killer on the site knowing that you couldn't see who is where like you can on Aceboard so anything is up in the air at this point. Maybe it's LiLo and she's killing off people around us to throw off the scent. The only sure thing I know at this point is that i'm not the killer lmao.

I swear it's the more I think about this game and how much the killers aren't certain.. The more it puts me into panic mode but I love the adrenaline rush.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:35 pm

I figure it's time for another confessional post. Right now the atmosphere in the cabin is really quiet, only a few of us have spoken since the thread was made and I have no idea where the others are. With Shia going quiet, it is very possible that my guess on the killer was wrong. If that is the case, then I guess that it could be Josh. Josh to me is a really quiet guy, and I figure maybe he just doesn't feel the need to socialize when he's going around slashing everyone (I almost had that typed up as flashing for a second lmao). Anyways, whoever this killer may be, I have to make sure that I'm not his or her next victim.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Okay so... Rampage comes into the house today with a severed penis. Yes.. a severed penis and then asks us if we want to make it out of here alive. That right there has alarms for possible killer written all over it, but now I am about to sound a bit like Randy Meeks here lol..

Every horror movie has a red herring, meaning it's a suspect meant to throw you off of the actual killer. So by bringing in a severed penis (shudder) and saying that, it's almost as if it's meant to make me believe Rampage has been the killer the whole time, but I know I'm smart enough to suspect it could be anyone and not just him.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Okay so this morning it turns out that Rampage had gotten killed, so that means it is now down to 6 people. More fingers are pointing towards Josh being the killer because he's been the only really active person outside of our foursome. However, the killer could very well be LiLo, Hayden, or Drew so I can't really point out Josh as a killer just yet.

The girls would be pretty obvious as killers since nobody from our group has been killed yet (except for Megan but she's kinda the "unofficial" 5th member), so I keep saying it's Josh mostly because that would make it suspenseful. If it is LiLo or Hayden, and it's down to the 4 of us girls, I know Hayden wouldn't kill me over LiLo, but I know LiLo would probably kill me over Hayden so I need to be careful. I am definitely not as ditzy as Gretchen Wieners.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Chabert Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:41 am

By the way, my first confessionals I thought that there was going to be a different killer each round just explaining lol.
Lacey Chabert
Lacey Chabert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum